Rid yourself of the English grammar nightmare and focus on your ideas and how they flow. I can handle the issues with commas, tenses, and number. Plus, the bundle covers MLA and APA style including cover pages, in-text citations, and references. Reserve your private editor today and have a relaxed semester.
Is it for me?
If you can answer positively to any of these statements, yes. One, you already looked at the syllabus and saw it includes writing as shown in this video.. Two, if you hate having to put together all these components of APA and MLA style as shown here.
- Valued in $240.00.
- Product opens August 19, 2020 and closes December 15, 2020
- It includes editing of up to 25 pages between August and December 2020 (the full semester)
- A page is equivalent to 280 words in a Times New Roman type font size 12 using double spacing. All you gotta do is upload your paper (no longer than 8 pages) to the Google Drive (using a link you'll receive during checkout) no later than 24 hours before your deadline. In other words, if your paper is due on September 16, you upload it on September 15 by 12:00 p.m. (EST). It's that simple.
- Dedicate your time to prepping for your classes and exams.
- 100% online (order, payment, delivery)
- Guaranteed expedited proofreading
- How is it different from paying for each essay separately? You save on the individual checkout fee, you ensure having editing funds when you need them, and you are treated as a VIP and are placed at the top of the queque. Just upload the paper and DONE.
- We do not edit files translated by Google Translate (we refuse the right to cancel said orders).
- Grammar editing is only done in English and it includes spelling, tense, number, and syntax (order of the words within a sentence). This service does not include paragraphing or coherence (order of ideas).
- We follow official guidelines from the APA and MLA to format files. We do not accept professor developed style formatting.
- A perfect reference list requires you to gather the details for every source and to know the source type: book, book chapter, magazine, website, blog, report, thesis, etc. I'm pretty good at this, but I cannot perform magic.
- Documents must be uploaded in .doc or .docx format.
- Documents must be labeled using the client's first and last names: Ex. Essay1-A.Munoz