What do you do?
Writing and training services that bring you closer to your goals. Specifically, I:
- write professional documents (ex. resume, cover letter, curriculum vitae),
- translate Spanish - English text (ex. protocols, academic manuscripts),
- proofread English grammar (ex. dissertations, thesis, manuals, websites, blogs),
- edit for APA and MLA style,
- facilitate workshops both face-to-face and online, and
- teach online through my Virtual Academy.
Is this page safe?
Our site meets the highest standard of security: SSL. Our security is evidenced in the green lock featured in the top bar and in the URL which is https.
You can also confirm it by clicking on the lock which will take you to the page certificates.
How can I pay?
We accept 3 payment methods.
How to pay using ATH Movil?
Tick the "Pagaré con ATH Movil" option.
Then, press "Realizar el pedido" at the bottom of the page. Your order has been submitted.
Now you must proceed to pay. From your mobile, open the ATH Movil app and scan this QRCode.
Confirm the payment amount to /PWD and click "Pay".
You can also manually issue the payment by pressing "Pay a Business" from within the app. I appear as /PWD short for Professional Writing and Development. Then, enter the amount and confirm your payment.
How to pay with PayPal?
Presiona el botón de PayPal y sigue las instrucciones del app como siempre lo haces. Paypal envía el pago automaticamente a mi cuenta de negocios.
Do you accept Bitcoin?
Yes. You can check out using Bitcoin.
What are your hours of operation?
The store is open 24 hours so you can order whenever you want. Our personnel works Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Atlantic Standard Time).
How can I contact you?
You can reach me over email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (787-324-7403).
Do you ship?
Since I specialize in online services, I rely on different platforms to deliver products like email attachments and cloud services such as Google Drive. If you prefer a hard copy, you must write to (email@example.com) or call (787-324-7403). Additional costs will be added to your order.
Do you issue refunds?
We do not issue refunds. I send samples or digital versions of the requested service in PDF form and ask for your feedback or approval before it is finalized. Once the product has been approved and paid, it is sent in the requested editable format (ex. .doc, .docx, .pdf).
Do you offer any warranty?
In Professional Writing and Development, we are committed to providing top notch services that satisfy clients needs. For this reason, we follow a draft and approval process before issuing finalized work. Who else would you trust with your thesis or corporate material? Well the language doctor of course!
How do the site and services work?
- Select the product
- Select its attributes or details, if applicable (ex. duration, length)
- Ve al carrito o procede a hacer «checkout».
- Create a user account (optional)
- Select your payment method: check, cash on delivery (for ATH Móvil and cash), PayPal, Bitcoin
- If you are ordering a service which requires that you submit an attachment, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the link to the eform included in the product description.
- Upon receipt of payment and required files, your order is placed in a queue.
- You receive a draft of the requested service in PDF format over mail and a courtesy phone notification (ex. text or call).
- We discuss suggestions and concerns for the rest of the work using a method of your choosing: face to face, phone call, conference call, email.
- The finalized work is emailed to you in editable format alongside the final receipt.
How is the complementary interview carried out?
Services that include a complimentary interview are tailored to your needs. The interview can be face-to-face, over the phone, or via conference call using platforms like Google Hangouts, Zoom, or Skype. You can reserve a spot after placing your order and issuing a payment by accessing my virtual calendar.
What happens after I pay?
Manual payments (such as checks, ATHMovil, and cash) must be issued within 3 days of issuing the order. After said period, all unpaid orders will be cancelled. When the payment is received, the order is validated and entered into a queue (you will receive an email receipt).
When orders in queue are completed, your order will be processed. Processing time varies according to their complexity. Please state your estimated deadline using the eform included in your order.
When the order is processed, a draft will be emailed in PDF format. You have 7 days to reply vial email and coordinate contact with the owner regarding suggested changes, to accept the draft, and issue remaining payment (if you only paid a deposit). The only orders subject to a deposit installment are those exceeding $200.00.
After 7 days, unanswered or unpaid orders will be cancelled and PWD will retain the deposit. Paid and approved orders will lead to a completed order (you will receive the finished work in editable format in your inbox).