What does it include?
Online course that takes you from grad school planning to the submission stage. It is divided into 5 units and 28 video lessons:
- Unit 1: Choosing Colleges and Programs (9 lessons)
- Unit 2: Procuring the Recommendation Letters (4 lessons)
- Unit 3: Creating my Profile: Résumé and Curriculum Vitae (8 lessons)
- Unit 4: Crafting the Purpose Statement (3 lessons)
- Unit 5: Handling the Forms and Platforms (3 lessons)
This video presents the course structure in more detail:
The course includes 12 tools:
- 1 Interactive guide with deadlines and steps to apply to Grad School
- 2 Tables to guide your research and annotate your findings about each institution
- 4 Email templates to request recommendation letters
- 4 Templates to develop your résumé
- 1 Supplementary sheet to strengthen your résumé's experience section
Your purchase grants you unlimited access to the lessons and materials.
Save your time and avoid having to crack the Grad School code. I have already done this multiple times personally (for my masters and doctorate) and for my clients and students who have enrolled at Purdue, Brown, John Hopkins, UConn, Wisconsin Madison, among others. And that's why I've prepared the course.
Feel confident when developing your package whether they ask for a résumé, a curriculum vitae, or a purpose statement. I explain each genre using real world examples.
In addition, you get a zip file full of resources to aid you in the process of identifying and evaluating colleges.
More course info.
More info about the virtual academy.
Info GRATIS sobre escuela graduada.
Early bird access opens on December 2, 2019 for Cyber Monday.
Don't miss out because the first and only session of 2019 has limited enrollment.
No refunds or transfers of money to other services will be made. When paying, the client understands and commits to:
- This course is 100% online.
- I have a device (to access, play content, and complete tasks).
- I have earbuds or a head set to reproduce each lesson.
- I will download the mobile app or bookmark the course page (if using a PC or Mac) to complete the course.
- My device has available space or memory for the course files.
- I have an Internet connection or data plan to enjoy the course.
- I will monitor my email account for course updates.